Saturday, October 2, 2010

3o days of ME!

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself 9baby pic!)
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

I decided to do the 30 days of me. I saw this from different bloggers. I was thinking what a great way to introduce myself to the blogging world. 


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself




1.    I feel awkward when I take pictures. I just don’t know how to pose.
  
2.    I was in tae kwon do until I landed wrong doing a double round house kick. My knee hasn’t been the same.

3.    I still watch teeny bopper movies; hands down pretty in pink is my favorite! Oh yah can’t forget about wedding singer.

4.    80’s music just puts a smile on my face.

5.    I secretly dance around the house when the boyfriend is at work.

6.    I randomly make noises when it’s awkwardly quiet.

7.    I love clothes! Seriously I have no room in my closet.

8.    I have one tattoo. I use to have a lip ring & tongue ring also.

9.    I love driving and getting lost. It’s the best thing ever! You get to find hidden places.

10.  I’m a registered nurse. I love it but at times it’s mentally & physically tiring.

11.  I secretly want to go to fashion school & become a buyer for an awesome store. 

12.  I’m 4’7 talking about being short. I don’t hate it or love it. I’m use to it; but hate it when people point it out & make fun of me. But what can you do but shrug it off or give them the finger lol

13.  I love shoes but I can never find my size 3 ½-4 not a real popular size, especially for those adorable Jeffery Campbell line.

14.  I’m a rollercoaster with my weight.

15.  I’m very clumsy. I tend to fall or bump into things. 

All done hope you enjoy my very first post! See you in day 2. Kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment